How to arrive to Caorle
In this page you can find all the information and directions on how to arrive to Caorle comfortably, and with any means of transport.
- For who comes from Milan and from Brennero.
Take the motorway A4 in the direction of Trieste. At the exit of Santo Stino di Livenza follow signs for Caorle. Alternatively you can take the exit Noventa di Piave, passing through San Donà di Piave, continuing along the provincial road 54, always with the direction Caorle.
The same exit also applies for the ones who come from Mestre Venice.
- For those who arrive from Trieste and Udine.
Always take the motorway A4 direction Venezia.
At the exit of Portogruaro or Santo Stino di Livenza follow signs for Caorle along the provincial road 59.
On the Autostrade Italia webage you can find more information on the costs of the toll and the alternative roads you can take to reach Caorle by car.
Just a few kilometers away, there are two railway stations with frequent bus connections to Caorle:
- San Donà di Piave, via Baron 46 with opening hours of the ticket office 6.00- 19.20;
- Portogruaro, via Diaz with opening hours of the ticket office 5.50-19.45;
To check the train timetable, consult the website of the Ferrovie dello Stato.
Busses are frequent and a great way to easily reach the beach of Caorle.
The ATVO bus station of Caorle is located on Corso Chiggiato, 22, tel: 39 0421 594675.
It is possible to reach Caorle by plane thanks to the frequent bus connections from the airports:
- "Marco Polo" Airport of Venice, distant approximately 50 km (tel. 041 2606111);
- Airport "Valerio Catullo" in Verona, distant approximately 180 km (tel. 045-8095611);
- Airport "Antonio Canova" in Treviso, distant approximately 60 km (tel. 0422 315111);
- Airport "Ronchi dei Legionari" of Trieste, distant approximately 90 km (tel. 040 631484).